- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Bob Stoops Items
The Oklahoma football program believes it is on the cusp of returning to elite status after beating Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.
Another candidate entered the Redskins' radar on Saturday while another team entered the competition for a qualified head coach.
Freshman Trevor Knight completed a Sugar Bowl-record 32 passes for 348 yards and four touchdowns for 11th-ranked Oklahoma, outshining Heisman Trophy runner-up AJ McCarron, who saw his otherwise charmed college career come to a sour end with No. 3 Alabama.
CLEVELAND (AP) — Bob Stoops has so far resisted the temptation to jump to the NFL. Maybe it's time, and maybe it's with the Browns.
Trevor Knight passed for 348 yards and four touchdowns and No.11 Oklahoma took down third-ranked Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, 45-31 on Thursday night.
Bob Stoops has become so accustomed to questions about Oklahoma's starting quarterback this season that he headed off the first inquiry in mid-sentence on Monday.
Texas Tech is off to an unbeaten start under first-year coach Kliff Kingsbury and if anyone's surprised, well, the players say they shouldn't be.
It's been a good season for No. 12 Oklahoma running the football - a pair of 300-yard outings against Louisiana-Monroe and West Virginia and a 212-yard performance in a tough win at Notre Dame.
For a quarterback with exactly one collegiate start, Blake Bell is about as prepared as one can be to face a marquee opponent on the road.