- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Bob Stoops Items
The Oklahoma football program believes it is on the cusp of returning to elite status after beating Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.
Another candidate entered the Redskins' radar on Saturday while another team entered the competition for a qualified head coach.
Freshman Trevor Knight completed a Sugar Bowl-record 32 passes for 348 yards and four touchdowns for 11th-ranked Oklahoma, outshining Heisman Trophy runner-up AJ McCarron, who saw his otherwise charmed college career come to a sour end with No. 3 Alabama.
CLEVELAND (AP) — Bob Stoops has so far resisted the temptation to jump to the NFL. Maybe it's time, and maybe it's with the Browns.
Trevor Knight passed for 348 yards and four touchdowns and No.11 Oklahoma took down third-ranked Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, 45-31 on Thursday night.
Bob Stoops has become so accustomed to questions about Oklahoma's starting quarterback this season that he headed off the first inquiry in mid-sentence on Monday.
Texas Tech is off to an unbeaten start under first-year coach Kliff Kingsbury and if anyone's surprised, well, the players say they shouldn't be.
It's been a good season for No. 12 Oklahoma running the football - a pair of 300-yard outings against Louisiana-Monroe and West Virginia and a 212-yard performance in a tough win at Notre Dame.
For a quarterback with exactly one collegiate start, Blake Bell is about as prepared as one can be to face a marquee opponent on the road.