- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Bob Stull
Tim Floyd insists he is not heading back to Southern California.
Tim Floyd has talked to USC about his old job as the Trojans' coach. He is not necessarily headed back to Southern California.
UTEP athletic director Bob Stull had said earlier that Floyd and Haden met to discuss the coaching job.
Floyd, now the coach at UTEP, met with athletic director Pat Haden about USC's men's basketball opening, UTEP athletic director Bob Stull said Tuesday.