- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Bob Sweeney
From the glory to the guts, there's plenty to be sorted out as the Washington area takes another swing at landing its first Olympic Games. But the ball is now officially rolling.
Tiger Woods, who revolutionized golf when he came onto the scene more than a decade ago, is about to do the same to the area's sports scene.
"We think we enter the race as a frontrunner," DC 2024 president Bob Sweeney told USA Today last year.
Bridge chief Bob Sweeney says six vehicles were involved in a slow-speed crash.