- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Exchanges reveal an ugly American abroad out to bring down conservatives
Topic - Bobbi Kristina
A reality show featuring Whitney Houston's relatives, including daughter Bobbi Kristina and mother Cissy, is in the works.
Whitney Houston left everything to her 19-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
Clapping hands and swaying to gospel hymns in the church where Whitney Houston's powerful voice once wowed her congregation, the biggest names in entertainment sang along with the choir to remember the pop superstar at her hometown funeral Saturday.
Bobby Brown says daughter Bobbi Kristina is doing "much better" after being hospitalized following the death of her mother, Whitney Houston.
A coroner's official says Whitney Houston was found in a hotel bathtub but it'll take weeks to determine precisely how she died.
Investigators worked Sunday to piece together what killed Whitney Houston as the music industry's biggest names gathered for a Grammy Awards show that at times felt as much like a memorial as a celebration.
Coroner's officials say they will not release any information on Whitney Houston's autopsy at the request of police detectives investigating the singer's death.
A coroner's official says Whitney Houston was found in a hotel bathtub but it will take weeks to determine precisely how she died.
Whitney Houston, who ruled as pop music's queen until her majestic voice was ravaged by drug use and her regal image was tarnished by erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, died Saturday on the eve of the Grammy Awards, over which she once reigned. She was 48.
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey in 2009, she said by the time "The Preacher's Wife" was released, "(doing drugs) was an everyday thing.