- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Bobby Acklin
Bobby Acklin, who was appointed last year as Dollarway's superintendent, says the district is moving in the right direction and he wants to build on that.
"Anybody can put students on a bus," said Bobby Acklin, assistant superintendent for desegregation in the North Little Rock School District. "It doesn't matter to me who's in the school, as long as we have a good program."