- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Bobby Barnes
Players' union leaders want UEFA to ease the punishment imposed on Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain for breaking "Financial Fair Play" rules.
Next month, at Wembley Stadium, fans will see something unusual for the home of English football: two black head coaches leading their teams onto the field.