- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Six Flags denies ride, then refund, to prosthetic-wearing veteran
- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
Latest Bobby Brown Items
Bobby Brown scored 22 points and grabbed 13 rebounds to lift Alabama State to a 90-87 win over Prairie View A&M in overtime on Monday night.
Defensive back Cody Riggs, who started all 12 games for Florida last season, is transferring to Notre Dame for his final year of eligibility.
Joss Christensen may have been the last man added to the U.S. slopestyle team, but he was the unequivocal best in the sport's Olympic debut Thursday. The sweep by Team USA is only the third for Americans in Winter Games history.
DeMarcus Robinson and Jamel Waters scored 16 points apiece and Alabama State closed with a 14-2 run to beat Prairie View A&M 76-60 Saturday night.
It was an old-school party at will.i.am's annual pre-Grammy charity concert as veteran rap stars like Slick Rick and Doug E. Fresh rocked a capacity crowd along with the likes of Bell Biv Devoe, Chaka Khan and Sergio Mendes.
Angeli VanLaanen took a three-year hiatus from the ski halfpipe while she battled Lyme disease. Her impressive comeback now includes a spot on the U.S. Olympic team.
Bobby Brown hit a 3-point jump shot with 30 seconds remaining in regulation to take Alabama State into overtime and the Hornets went on to defeat Alabama A&M 67-58 Saturday.
Jamel Waters tied a career-high with 27 points, hitting 4 of 5 3-pointers, to lead Alabama State to a 77-64 victory over Arkansas-Pine Bluff Monday night.
Bobby Brown scored 22 points and grabbed nine rebounds off the Alabama State bench to spark the Hornets to a 93-62 victory over Mississippi Valley State Saturday.