- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Bobby Charlton Items
United said the Everton manager was given a six-year deal and will take charge of the newly crowned Premier League champions from July 1.
When Wayne Rooney set alight the 2004 European Championship as an 18-year-old, becoming the youngest goal scorer in the tournament's history, no crystal ball could have foretold that the brilliant but flawed gem of English football would go on to become such a disappointment and liability for his country.
English Premier League leader Manchester United stumbled to a second straight defeat by losing 3-1 at fierce rival Liverpool on Sunday, and fifth-place Tottenham conceded a late goal to draw 3-3 at Wolverhampton Wanderers.
The freed Chilean miners are being flooded with invitations to visit leading European and Latin American soccer teams, and even participate in the New York City Marathon.
David Beckham will reject the chance to make one final appearance for England, a person familiar with the former captain's plans said Thursday.
The world's most sought-after soccer player is no longer wanted by his national team coach.
MOSCOW (AP) — John Terry ran up to the ball, with Chelsea needing only a successful penalty kick to win its first European Champions League title. The Blues captain slipped on the wet turf of Luzhniki Stadium and his shot glanced off a post.