- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Bobby Clarke
Eric Lindros stepped out of the dugout to a roar he hadn't heard in Philadelphia in almost 12 years.
"Thanks very much to Mr. Snider for this great old building that was home to so many of us," Clarke said at a pre-demolition ceremony Tuesday. "On behalf of the old Flyers teams and the old Flyers players ... we will always remember the Spectrum."
"He's 38. He can make a comeback," Clarke said, laughing.