- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Bobby Cox Items
Nyjer Morgan had two hits and scored two runs in his return from the disabled list, Willie Harris padded the lead with a two-run homer in the ninth and the Washington Nationals beat the Atlanta Braves 6-2 on Thursday.
The Atlanta Braves did it again in their final at-bat, beating the Washington Nationals 3-2 on Jason Heyward's run-scoring single in the ninth inning Wednesday night.
Martin Prado insists he's not Chipper Jones.
The Atlanta Braves made a five-player deal Saturday to upgrade their outfield and an already formidable bullpen, acquiring Rick Ankiel and right-hander Kyle Farnsworth from Kansas City for three players.
After all those dirt-kicking, base-tossing tantrums, Lou Piniella is going out with more of a whimper.
Atlanta Braves pitcher Jonny Venters was suspended for four games and fined by Major League Baseball on Monday for throwing consecutive pitches at Milwaukee's Prince Fielder last weekend.
Braves manager Bobby Cox and left-hander Jonny Venters have been ejected from Saturday night's game against the Brewers after Venters hit Prince Fielder with a pitch in the eighth inning.
Yunel Escobar says he was misunderstood in Atlanta, and Toronto Blue Jays manager Cito Gaston intends to provide his newly acquired shortstop a clean slate in a different city.
Jair Jurrjens gave up one run and had a run-scoring single in his first start in two months, and the Atlanta Braves beat the Washington Nationals 4-1 on Wednesday night.