- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Bobby Deen
Paula Deen, the celebrity chef who's fending off a public relations disaster that finds her guilty of racism, now has a couple staunch defenders coming forward — her two sons.
"Neither one of our parents ever taught us to be bigoted toward any other person for any reason," said Bobby Deen, in an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo. "Our mother is one of the most compassionate, good-hearted, empathetic people that you'd ever meet. These accusations are hurtful to her, and it's very sad."