- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Bobby Jenks Items
Rather than head toward salary arbitration hearings, the Boston Red Sox agreed Tuesday to a $12 million, one-year contract with closer Jonathan Papelbon and a $2.4 million, one-year deal with center fielder Jacoby Ellsbury.
One of Ozzie Guillen's sons is firing back at former White Sox closer Bobby Jenks for comments made about the Chicago manager.
The Red Sox have spent the offseason shoring up their bullpen, one of Boston's big weaknesses last season when it missed the playoffs for just the second time in eight years.
Reliever Bobby Jenks and the Boston Red Sox have finalized a $12 million, two-year contract.
Jesse Crain can't help it: Pitching for the White Sox is going to be a bit odd for a reliever who has played his entire seven-year career for AL Central rival Minnesota.