- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Bobby Jindal Items
For a few hours, it looked like Americans would quietly accept the suspension of popular "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson for his unfiltered opinions about sin, sex, gays and blacks in a magazine interview.
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal has weighed in on A&E's decision to suspend the patriarch of its popular show, "Duck Dynasty," saying it is "a messed-up situation when Miley Cyrus gets a laugh, and Phil Robertson gets suspended."
Jindal v. Obama: The new school choice battle; La. voucher fight revives reform led by conservatives
Two decades ago, while George H.W. Bush was still president, Republican governors like Tommy Thompson in Wisconsin began in earnest their long-brewing war on underperforming public schools.
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal is claiming victory after the Obama administration Justice Department backed off on its legal push to end the state's groundbreaking school voucher program, which has allowed thousands of poor children to attend the state's best schools.
Vance McAllister, a political newcomer with the backing of the popular "Duck Dynasty" TV family, was elected Saturday as Louisiana's newest member of Congress.
The White House stepped up its effort Thursday night to shame more Republican governors into accepting an expansion of Medicaid rolls, calling on Florida and Louisiana to add more than 1 million uninsured residents under Obamacare.
Hope and change has been replaced by presto change-o. While Obamacare creaks toward commercial viability, its patron saint is busy with fast patter and some appealing parlor tricks. President Obama is talking about many things besides health care and flying around on Air Force One this week — a tried and true method to distract the public during difficult moments.
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal on Sunday openly mocked the Obama administration's troubled rollout of its HealthCare.gov website but did suggest a fix — sort of.
Sen. Ted Cruz's filibuster may have boosted his presidential aspirations, but it also created an opening for such potential 2016 rivals as Rep. Peter T. King, who Thursday called some of Mr. Cruz's supporters "vile."