- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Bobby Jindal Items
A measure that could have jettisoned Louisiana's use of the Common Core education standards was rejected Wednesday by the House Education Committee, despite the last-minute backing of Gov. Bobby Jindal.
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal said Wednesday that the GOP would be better off tapping a governor as the party's 2016 presidential nominee.
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal rolled out a plan Wednesday to repeal and replace Obamacare — marking the Republican's latest attempt to claim part of the national stage as the GOP's 2016 presidential jockeying intensifies.
Gov. Bobby Jindal's weeklong business mission to Asia cost taxpayers roughly $57,000.
Lawmakers on the House budget committee on Tuesday criticized Gov. Bobby Jindal's 2014-15 health care spending plan, saying it uses $680 million in piecemeal financing that could jeopardize services in later years.
Recent editorials from Louisiana newspapers:
The oil and gas industry and landowners said Thursday they have reached a compromise in long-running disputes over how to handle the clean-up of environmental damage done in drilling years ago.
Lawmakers said Monday that Gov. Bobby Jindal's budget proposal for Louisiana's state prisons improperly uses hurricane recovery money for retirement payments and appears to shortchange some funding needs.
Lawmakers aren't giving up on efforts to create a regulatory framework for surrogacy births in Louisiana, even though Gov. Bobby Jindal rejected the bill last year.