- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Bobby Petrino
Bobby Petrino turned Louisville into a top-10 team nearly a decade ago. Now, more than two years after a scandal derailed his career, Petrino is back with the Cardinals as they enter the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Judging from his accuracy during much of Louisville's spring game, Will Gardner isn't worried about filling the huge void left by Teddy Bridgewater's departure.
Bobby Petrino's ongoing transition in his second stint as Louisville's coach coincides with the program's other changes.
Louisville defensive line coach Clint Hurtt is heading to the Chicago Bears, said a person familiar with the situation.
Bobby Petrino will make his 2014 Louisville coaching debut in a Labor Day matchup against Miami that also kicks off the Cardinals' participation in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Louisville coach Bobby Petrino has hired former UAB head coach Garrick McGee as the Cardinals' offensive coordinator, citing similar philosophies and their long history together.
Bobby Petrino insists he's a changed man.
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (AP) — Jeff Brohm's belief in taking chances and having a creative offense helped Western Kentucky pile up yardage, points and victories last season.
Petrino takes over a Cardinal program coming off a 12-1 finish and gearing up to join the Atlantic Coast Conference next season. He is 83-30 lifetime as a college coach and comes to Louisville after guiding Western Kentucky to an 8-4 finish in his only season with the Hilltoppers.
UAB football coach Garrick McGee has stepped down, and a person familiar with the situation tells The Associated Press that he has agreed to become Bobby Petrino's offensive coordinator at Louisville.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Looking back, Bobby Petrino said one of his many mistakes in recent years was leaving Louisville, which provided the first of several head coaching opportunities on the college and professional levels.
Western Kentucky coach Bobby Petrino talked to Louisville on Tuesday about its top job.
Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich says he will move quickly to pick his next football coach, and he hopes the new hire will stay for the long term.
Nine games into the season, Army coach Rich Ellerson is certain about two things.
Arkansas' Bobby Petrino, a former Atlanta Falcons coach, said it was "wishful thinking" that the players association and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell can solve the problem for the college ranks.
"We have to worry about what we can control, our education, our continuing to work on the decision making, the understanding of what's right and what's wrong, not try to think that somebody else is going to handle it for us," Petrino said.