- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Bobby Petrino
Judging from his accuracy during much of Louisville's spring game, Will Gardner isn't worried about filling the huge void left by Teddy Bridgewater's departure.
Bobby Petrino's ongoing transition in his second stint as Louisville's coach coincides with the program's other changes.
Louisville defensive line coach Clint Hurtt is heading to the Chicago Bears, said a person familiar with the situation.
Bobby Petrino will make his 2014 Louisville coaching debut in a Labor Day matchup against Miami that also kicks off the Cardinals' participation in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Louisville coach Bobby Petrino has hired former UAB head coach Garrick McGee as the Cardinals' offensive coordinator, citing similar philosophies and their long history together.
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (AP) — Jeff Brohm's belief in taking chances and having a creative offense helped Western Kentucky pile up yardage, points and victories last season.
Bobby Petrino insists he's a changed man.
Petrino takes over a Cardinal program coming off a 12-1 finish and gearing up to join the Atlantic Coast Conference next season. He is 83-30 lifetime as a college coach and comes to Louisville after guiding Western Kentucky to an 8-4 finish in his only season with the Hilltoppers.
UAB football coach Garrick McGee has stepped down, and a person familiar with the situation tells The Associated Press that he has agreed to become Bobby Petrino's offensive coordinator at Louisville.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Looking back, Bobby Petrino said one of his many mistakes in recent years was leaving Louisville, which provided the first of several head coaching opportunities on the college and professional levels.
Western Kentucky coach Bobby Petrino talked to Louisville on Tuesday about its top job.
Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich says he will move quickly to pick his next football coach, and he hopes the new hire will stay for the long term.
Nine games into the season, Army coach Rich Ellerson is certain about two things.
On this night, Dan Enos was fine with letting the other coach make the game's most important decision.
"It was good to see Will in command of the offense," Petrino said.
"We did handicap the defense a little bit by being pretty base and not allowing a lot of pressure situations or pressure calls," Petrino said. "But, I was happy with our spring. I think we're headed in the right direction, but we do have a long, long way to go."