- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bobby Rahal
Dale Earnhardt Jr. will have a new look during the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship as Hendrick Motorports has finally sold the remaining inventory on his No. 88 Chevrolet.
IndyCar is considering adding a road race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway as soon as next year.
Traditionalists balked and some were downright outraged at the mere suggestion stock cars dare set their fenders on the sacred ground of Indianapolis.
Bobby Rahal found it difficult at times over the last six years watching son Graham driving for other open-wheel teams.
IndyCar has come up with a strategy through 2021 to make its cars faster and safer in hopes of winning back old fans and attracting new ones.
IndyCar rescinded $10,000 in-race fines levied against Graham Rahal and James Jakes from the Indianapolis 500.
Dale Coyne Racing has tabbed Mike Conway to drive its second entry this weekend in Detroit.
They have dinner together. They chat it up on Twitter. They offer congratulations on jobs well done, solace when things don't go so well.
When Takuma Sato strolls into his garage at Indianapolis, he gets a quick glimpse into the two distinct paths that have defined these past 12 months.
Mother's Day has a tendency to turn into Father's Day at Indianapolis Motor Speedway,.
If only the rest of the world could have seen how Bobby Rahal looked at a picture of Michael Andretti during his daily workouts and realized how emotionally charged their rivalry used to be.
Mike Conway doesn't regret walking away from last season's IndyCar finale, a decision made when he realized he simply wasn't comfortable racing on ovals.
It was important for both father and son that Graham Rahal rise through the racing ranks on his own.
Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing will formally introduce Graham Rahal as its new 2013 driver Wednesday at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
IndyCar veteran Tom Anderson has left Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing.
"I'm very supportive of it," he said. "I think anything we can do _ why not race at this facility? It's the best in the world, and it just helps add value to the Month of May."
Bobby Rahal, co-owner of Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing and the 1986 Indianapolis 500 winner, said he thinks a road race at the Speedway would be a good thing.