- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bobby Rainey
Never heard of Bobby Rainey or Andre Brown? David Bass or Matt McGloin? Tony Dye or Rashad Jennings?
Robbie Gould kicked a 38-yard field goal to lift the Chicago Bears to a 23-20 victory over Baltimore Sunday in a game delayed about two hours by a torrential downpour.
Here's one way to ease your stress as fantasy football hits its crunch time: Focus only on the decisions you can control.
Reserve running back John Howell rushed for touchdowns of 57 and 50 yards, Kriss Proctor threw two long touchdown passes and Navy sent Western Kentucky to its 16th straight home loss with a 40-14 victory Saturday night.
The cheers Matt Brewer receives during practice from his teammates on defense at Navy usually mean one thing.
Line: Alabama by 37 1/2.