- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Bobby Roberts
Mr. Roberts said he was not sure how the rock ended up among paperwork from when Mr. Clinton served as governor, but he said he is glad it has been recovered.
The rock, which weighs less than half an ounce, was found in one of the roughly 2,000 boxes of Clinton materials that are housed in Little Rock, said Bobby Roberts, who directs the Central Arkansas Library System.