- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Bobby Ryan
Ottawa Senators winger Bobby Ryan will miss the rest of the season because of a sports hernia. He is scheduled for surgery Thursday in Montreal.
Ben Bishop's return game in Ottawa didn't last long.
Carey Price called it one of his best performances of the season.
Speed and defense — it is the formula U.S. Olympic coach Dan Bylsma is hoping will push the Americans to their first gold medal in men's hockey since 1980.
Bobby Ryan scored two goals and the Ottawa Senators topped the Washington Capitals 6-4 on Wednesday.
Jaromir Jagr is still available. So is goalie Tim Thomas, who continues exploring whether to make a comeback after taking a season off.
Bobby Ryan doesn't agree with the NHL suspending him two games for stomping on Predators defenseman Jonathan Blum's foot, and the Anaheim star isn't sure how he'll handle watching Games 3 and 4 in Music City from the press box.
"Right now, there's no push back like when we got down 1-0," Senators winger Bobby Ryan said. "We should be more resilient than we have been. Maybe it's a sign of wanting it too badly that you get down by one and you get away from everything because everyone wants to be the guy that goes and gets that tying goal or next goal."
"You have to take care of the games you have and we did that (Thursday)," said Ryan. "If you don't, you're going to be on the outside looking in and that's not where we want to be."