- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Bobby Ryan
Ottawa Senators winger Bobby Ryan will miss the rest of the season because of a sports hernia. He is scheduled for surgery Thursday in Montreal.
Ben Bishop's return game in Ottawa didn't last long.
Carey Price called it one of his best performances of the season.
Speed and defense — it is the formula U.S. Olympic coach Dan Bylsma is hoping will push the Americans to their first gold medal in men's hockey since 1980.
Bobby Ryan scored two goals and the Ottawa Senators topped the Washington Capitals 6-4 on Wednesday.
Jaromir Jagr is still available. So is goalie Tim Thomas, who continues exploring whether to make a comeback after taking a season off.
Bobby Ryan doesn't agree with the NHL suspending him two games for stomping on Predators defenseman Jonathan Blum's foot, and the Anaheim star isn't sure how he'll handle watching Games 3 and 4 in Music City from the press box.
Ducks right wing Bobby Ryan added: "It seems like it's the Ducks of the East over there."
"I hope that it's a worst-case scenario," Ryan said. "And I highly hope we don't get there."