- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Boeing Co. Items
The U.S. ambassador to India announced his resignation Thursday, a day after learning that New Delhi dropped two American companies from the competition for a multibillion-dollar defense deal.
The CEO of Boeing Co. said a "workmanship issue" and not poor design led to a hole ripping open in a plane that the company built for Southwest Airlines Co.
NASA has awarded nearly $270 million to four companies competing to develop a commercial spacecraft that could replace the aging space shuttle fleet.
Southwest Airlines Co. says four planes being repaired for cracks in their aluminum skin will likely return to service by Saturday.
Federal aviation officials were preparing to issue an order Tuesday that calls for emergency inspections on 80 U.S.-registered Boeing 737 jetliners with histories similar to a Southwest Airlines jet that had been pressurized and depressurized 39,000 times before a 5-foot-long hole opened in its fuselage.
The price of oil rose to a 30-month high on Thursday as fighters loyal to Col. Moammar Gadhafi pushed back rebels from key areas in eastern Libya.
U.S. Treasury prices fell on signs that the labor market might be on the mend.
Cathay Pacific Airways is ordering 27 new Airbus and Boeing jets to expand services after profit tripled last year to a record.
The National Museum of the United States Air Force in Ohio says a major expansion project has received a $5 million boost from Boeing Co.