- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Boise State University
Latest Boise State University Items
His 84-8 record over eight years probably entitles Boise State University head football coach Chris Petersen to a throne fit for the king of Idaho football, not the diminutive stool offered Monday for him to sit in at a press conference ahead of Saturday's season opener against the University of Washington.
The Big East introduced Boise State, San Diego State, Houston, SMU and Central Florida as its new members, effective 2013.
Boise State president Robert Kustra says the university's responsibility is to get the Broncos as close as possible to an automatic qualifying status in the BCS.
The Big East knows which schools it wants to add. Now it's just a matter getting those programs to come aboard.
Boise State is well aware of how close Toledo came to knocking off Ohio State last week, just about eliminating any chance that the No. 4 Broncos will be looking past the Rockets on Friday night.
Ohio State University's president is back in the good graces of the Little Sisters of the Poor after turning them into a punch line last fall when he mocked other universities who don't play in football's power conferences.
Cam Newton wasn't selected to the Football Writers Association of America's All-America team released Saturday.
The Big Ten commissioner insists his conference has already sacrificed much for the good of college sports by giving up some access to the Rose Bowl, and he sees no reason why it should give even more to create a football playoff.
Boise State University president Bob Kustra is using a recent error in the final Bowl Championship Series rankings to fire off a new round of criticism of the system that determines postseason bowl pairings.