- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
Boise State University
Latest Boise State University Items
Two former Boise State University students are suing the school because they say athletic officials ignored their reports of sexual assault and harassment by a star athlete.
The co-head coach of the men's lacrosse club at Boise State University has been dismissed after police say he tried to entice a minor for a sexual encounter.
The president of Idaho's largest public university is redoubling efforts to convince lawmakers to halt a bill seeking to allow concealed weapons on the state's college campuses.
Hundreds swarmed the Statehouse steps waving signs in protest of a bill that would allow firearms on Idaho college campuses.
When Tempe Regan saw a wing flapping in the breeze on the side of the road, she knew right away what it was.
Steady rain tapped the roof of the wall tent Saturday, as Travis Whitley called out a series of numbers.
Boise State University quarterback Joe Southwick said he was unfairly dismissed from the Hawaii Bowl, arguing he was falsely accused of urinating from a hotel balcony.
His 84-8 record over eight years probably entitles Boise State University head football coach Chris Petersen to a throne fit for the king of Idaho football, not the diminutive stool offered Monday for him to sit in at a press conference ahead of Saturday's season opener against the University of Washington.
Boise State University president Bob Kustra is using a recent error in the final Bowl Championship Series rankings to fire off a new round of criticism of the system that determines postseason bowl pairings.