- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
Boise State University
Latest Boise State University Items
Hundreds swarmed the Statehouse steps waving signs in protest of a bill that would allow firearms on Idaho college campuses.
The president of Idaho's largest public university is redoubling efforts to convince lawmakers to halt a bill seeking to allow concealed weapons on the state's college campuses.
Gun owners are a step closer to being able to pack concealed weapons on Idaho college campuses, a move Second Amendment advocates say will boost personal safety and allow people to exercise their constitutional rights.
A disputed bill to allow people to carry concealed weapons to class on Idaho's college campuses has prompted a meeting next week of the State Board of Education.
When Tempe Regan saw a wing flapping in the breeze on the side of the road, she knew right away what it was.
Rep. Holli Woodings, a Boise Democrat, has announced her plan to run for Idaho's secretary of state seat.
The Idaho official responsible for fixing a troubled school software system is leaving the state Department of Education.
Idaho would join a handful of states that allow students, teachers and others to bring guns to class under a measure resurrected by gun advocates in the Legislature on Monday.
House Speaker Scott Bedke wants lawmakers to consider limiting beneficiaries of Idaho's grocery tax credit to low-income people and shifting millions toward individual and corporate income tax cuts.