- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Boise State University
Latest Boise State University Items
A squiggle becomes a full head of white hair. A few curved lines help form a face with some prominent laugh lines and some additional ones turn into an iconic set of glasses, a yellow polka-dot dress and a gray sweater. Yet more lines add depth and character until Lola, the sassy senior citizen who's been making people laugh since the "Lola" comic strip was first syndicated in 1999, emerges from the page.
Boise State University has announced a $12.5 million, 15-year deal to change the name of the school's blue-turf football stadium from Bronco Stadium to Albertsons Stadium.
The NCAA says Boise State can immediately assist a homeless football recruit who signed to play with the team in February.
The Associated Press has withdrawn its story about Boise State University football because the deal was made between ESPN and the Mountain West Conference, not Boise State University, which has previously been reported. Also, the contract is about a year old.
Boise State University has reached a deal with ESPN that will give the school at least $1.1 million and up to $2.6 million more in bonuses for broadcasting most of its football games on the sports network.
The Idaho State Board of Education has approved tuition increases.
Two former Boise State University students are suing the school because they say athletic officials ignored their reports of sexual assault and harassment by a star athlete.
The co-head coach of the men's lacrosse club at Boise State University has been dismissed after police say he tried to entice a minor for a sexual encounter.
The president of Idaho's largest public university is redoubling efforts to convince lawmakers to halt a bill seeking to allow concealed weapons on the state's college campuses.