- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Boise Items
Idaho's federal lands interim committee has hired outside legal counsel even though the state's own attorney general's office has questioned the legality of Idaho taking control of federally managed public lands.
Federal officials have designated five Idaho counties as natural disaster areas due to recent drought conditions.
There are lots of reasons to take the road less traveled and find some of Idaho's most remote campgrounds.
Idaho State Police says a 31-year-old man and two juveniles were taken to a hospital after their car drove into Arrowrock Reservoir.
Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter wins GOP nomination.
Lawerence Denney wins GOP nomination for secretary of state.
Boise State University has announced a $12.5 million, 15-year deal to change the name of the school's blue-turf football stadium from Bronco Stadium to Albertsons Stadium.
In an APNewsAlert May 20 about the Idaho primary election, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Nels Mitchell won the Idaho GOP primary for U.S. Senate. Mitchell won the Idaho Democratic primary for U.S. Senate, not the GOP primary.
US Rep. Mike Simpson wins Idaho GOP primary.