- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Boise Items
Amid mirror-like puddles from an overnight spring rain on the Boise Greenbelt, Neil Jenkins leaned into a curve on his daily bike commute to work.
Halfway through an interview with a Business Insider reporter, Brad Ford mentions why he's a little distracted. He is riding one horse and leading another, trying to calm the animals' nerves during an expo in Lewiston. That's Ford's job. He trains and sells horses - at least, that's what he does in the offseason. From May to October, he hosts vacationers and the occasional reality-show cast of characters at 4D Longhorn Guest Ranch.
Call them classic rides, epic trails, or whatever you want, but they're what every mountain biker wants to experience.
A southwest Idaho man has pleaded guilty to five crimes committed during a drug-fueled rampage that left two men hospitalized and others injured.
Police in Boise are investigating after a worker found a woman's body in a canal in northwest Boise.
Republican Rep. Raul Labrador of Idaho has endorsed Midvale Rep. Lawerence Denney to be Idaho secretary of state.
A bank robber dubbed the "Duffel Bag Bandit" has been sentenced to five years in prison.
An Idaho man who spent time in prison for a drunken crash that killed his four-year-old stepdaughter is on the run.
Former State Controller Donna Jones has endorsed Ada County Chief Deputy Clerk Phil McGrane to be Idaho secretary of state.