- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Boise Items
Idaho's federal lands interim committee has hired outside legal counsel even though the state's own attorney general's office has questioned the legality of Idaho taking control of federally managed public lands.
Federal officials have designated five Idaho counties as natural disaster areas due to recent drought conditions.
There are lots of reasons to take the road less traveled and find some of Idaho's most remote campgrounds.
Idaho State Police says a 31-year-old man and two juveniles were taken to a hospital after their car drove into Arrowrock Reservoir.
Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter wins GOP nomination.
Lawerence Denney wins GOP nomination for secretary of state.
Boise State University has announced a $12.5 million, 15-year deal to change the name of the school's blue-turf football stadium from Bronco Stadium to Albertsons Stadium.
In an APNewsAlert May 20 about the Idaho primary election, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Nels Mitchell won the Idaho GOP primary for U.S. Senate. Mitchell won the Idaho Democratic primary for U.S. Senate, not the GOP primary.
US Rep. Mike Simpson wins Idaho GOP primary.