- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Booth Goodwin Items
Tucked between the Elk River and Charleston's hilltop airport, a tank cluster that leaked chemicals into the drinking water of 300,000 people shows few signs that it's on the brink of destruction.
Federal prosecutors are recognizing 88 high school juniors from throughout West Virginia as Ambassadors for Justice.
The company at the center of a chemical spill into 300,000 West Virginians' drinking water submitted plans Wednesday to demolish its facility.
A Logan County restaurant owner has pleaded guilty to laundering cash proceeds from an illegal gambling operation.
Federal agents have visited a company that cleaned up and hauled chemicals from the site of a spill that contaminated 300,000 West Virginians' water.
A Logan man has been sentenced to two years and three months in federal prison for obstructing an arson investigation.
Law enforcement officials, legislators and medical professionals are gathering in Charleston to discuss what they call a rising tide of heroin addiction in West Virginia.
A former Huntington Housing Authority administrator has been sentenced to a year and a day in prison and ordered to repay more than $23,000 she admitted stealing from a grant program that helps homeless and disabled people.
A Maryland woman faces up to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty in West Virginia to participating in a fraud scheme.