- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
Latest Boris Rhein Items
The suspect in the slaying of two U.S. airmen at Frankfurt Airport has confessed to targeting American military members, a German security official said Thursday as investigators probed a possible act of Islamic terrorism.
The suspect in the shooting deaths of two U.S. airmen at Frankfurt airport confessed to targeting American military members, a German security official said Thursday as authorities investigated the killings as a possible act of Islamic terrorism.