- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Bose Corp.
Bose Corporation is an American privately held corporation, based in Framingham, Massachusetts, that specializes in audio equipment. Founded in 1964 by Amar G. Bose, the company operates 8 plants, and an automotive subsidiary in Stow, Massachusetts. - Source: Wikipedia
Amar Gopal Bose was born 83 years ago in Philadelphia to a Bengali immigrant father and American mother, and he died July 12. He was born dissatisfied, as men with inventive minds are, and spent his life doing something about it.
Life in a "cube farm," as I encounter it daily, can be exciting. I'm in a large enough building, with an atrium, no less, that construction noise and even other people's conversations drift over from upper and lower levels.