- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Latest Bosnia And Herzegovina Items
Sarajevo authorities have given Angelina Jolie her filming permit back after it was briefly withdrawn last week following protests from an association of women raped during the Bosnian war.
Angelina Jolie has been given back a permit to film in Bosnia that was briefly withdrawn because of rumors that her movie featured a rape victim who falls in love with her assailant, her producer said Monday.
Angelina Jolie has questioned Bosnia's decision to withdraw her film permit, saying Friday it was based on false rumors that her movie will be a love story about a Bosniak woman and a Serb man who raped her during the country's war.
Angelina Jolie said Friday she would like to meet with wartime rape victims and clarify misunderstandings that have led authorities in Sarajevo to deny her a permit to shoot her directorial film debut in Bosnia.
Here are the 65 foreign-language contenders for the 83rd Academy Awards, along with the names of directors and countries of origin:
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton pressed Serbian President Boris Tadic on Tuesday to open talks with Serbia's former province of Kosovo, more than a decade after NATO launched airstrikes on Serbia to halt violence against Kosovo's ethnic Albanians.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is pressing political reforms to the restive Balkans with the hope that such changes will lead to the region's full integration into the European Union and NATO.
Sladjana Vidovic's body lay in an open casket, dressed in the sparkly pink dress she had planned to wear to the prom. Days earlier, she tied one end of a rope around her neck and the other around a bed post before jumping out her bedroom window.
Italian police have arrested a Frenchman suspected of links to a network recruiting fighters for Afghanistan, a French official said Sunday.