- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Latest Bosnia And Herzegovina Items
A Minnesota man pleaded not guilty Monday to allegations that he entered the U.S. under false pretenses by concealing his military service and concealing crimes committed during the Bosnian war in the 1990s.
An Egyptian cleric known for fiery oratory at a London mosque quietly cried Thursday while describing the killing of Muslims in Bosnia in the 1990s during testimony at his terrorism trial, but he laughed when he told a Manhattan jury he's heard rumors that hands he lost in an accident with explosives were chopped off as punishment for stealing.
Workers are rushing to finish the reconstruction of the Sarajevo Library - a landmark destroyed during the Bosnian war - in time for the June ceremonies marking the centenary of the assassination that ignited World War I.
Nazif Mujic flashes a toothless smile and his entire face lights up when he recalls how he won the best actor award at the Berlin International Film Festival in 2013: "I went up on stage, everybody was cheering, everybody wanted to talk to me - it was like walking on clouds."
Twenty-one years ago, three little girls were playing outside on a bright sunny day when they heard a sound they had only been warned about. A siren wailed.
Greece and Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal finished second in their groups, winding up in next months' eight-team European playoffs that will determine four more berths.
Altidore has scored in five straight games, a first for a U.S. player, and also had an assist on Eddie Johnson's goal. It was the first time the U.S. has come back to win a game in Europe.
They turned soccer stadiums into battlegrounds and then fought real wars.
Officials in charge of Bosnia's national monuments said Wednesday they rejected an offer by New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art to exhibit one of Bosnia's most prized relics, a 600-year-old Jewish manuscript that remains locked in a museum which closed because of a lack of money.