- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Boston Athletic Association
The Boston Athletic Association is a non-profit, organized sports association for the city of Boston, Massachusetts. It hosts such events as the world-renowned Boston Marathon. - Source: Wikipedia
A man in a white tank top with a big red heart on the front. Another wearing all blue. A woman with clothing from a St. Louis running store and one who printed "Lauren" on her shirt.
"I need to run."
In a story April 17 about the Boston Marathon field, The Associated Press erroneously referred to Tom Grilk as the Boston Athletic Association president. He is the B.A.A. executive director.
Some active duty military personnel who want to road march along the course of the Boston Marathon this year are out of luck due to security guidelines put in place after the 2013 bombing. The tragedy killed three and injured over 260 at the finish line.
Runners will be given a chance to check gear on Boston Common on the morning of the marathon to allow them to have a change of clothing at the end of the race.
This year's Boston Marathon will have a "no bags" policy as part of stepped-up security following last year's deadly bombing, the Boston Athletic Association announced Wednesday.
The Boston Athletic Association has launched an app that aims to allow runners who can't participate in the 2014 Boston Marathon to feel like a part of it.
Charity teams are forming to run the 2014 Boston Marathon in honor of victims of the deadly bombings at last year's race.