- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Boston Athletic Association
Latest Boston Athletic Association Items
A man in a white tank top with a big red heart on the front. Another wearing all blue. A woman with clothing from a St. Louis running store and one who printed "Lauren" on her shirt.
"I need to run."
In a story April 17 about the Boston Marathon field, The Associated Press erroneously referred to Tom Grilk as the Boston Athletic Association president. He is the B.A.A. executive director.
Some active duty military personnel who want to road march along the course of the Boston Marathon this year are out of luck due to security guidelines put in place after the 2013 bombing. The tragedy killed three and injured over 260 at the finish line.
Runners will be given a chance to check gear on Boston Common on the morning of the marathon to allow them to have a change of clothing at the end of the race.
This year's Boston Marathon will have a "no bags" policy as part of stepped-up security following last year's deadly bombing, the Boston Athletic Association announced Wednesday.
The Boston Athletic Association has launched an app that aims to allow runners who can't participate in the 2014 Boston Marathon to feel like a part of it.
Charity teams are forming to run the 2014 Boston Marathon in honor of victims of the deadly bombings at last year's race.