- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Boston Beer Company
Latest Boston Beer Company Items
The maker of Sam Adams beer announced Friday that it is withdrawing its sponsorship of Boston's St. Patrick's Day parade because organizers exclude gay groups.
Boston Beer Co., the maker of the Samuel Adams brew -- and the same company that omitted mentioning God in its Declaration of Independence-based ad -- now faces a new flap: It's pulled its sponsorship from the local St. Paddy's Day parade after learning gay veterans can't participate in it.
Boston Beer Company, the owner of the Samuel Adams brand, defended its removal of "Creator" from a recent ad that quoted the Declaration of Independence this way: It's just company policy.