- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
Latest Boston Bruins Items
Walt Hazzard, the former UCLA and NBA star who played on the Bruins' first NCAA championship basketball team in 1964 and later coached the team for four seasons in the 1980s, died Friday. He was 69.
The next player to hammer a goaltender outside the crease isn't likely to get off as easily as Milan Lucic.
The NHL's general managers are looking to clarify rules about contact involving goalies after Buffalo Sabres goalie Ryan Miller sustained a concussion following a collision with Boston Bruins forward Milan Lucic.
The NHL is hoping to turn Thanksgiving weekend into a hockey holiday as it did with New Year's Day.
In what is called the largest crime spree in Vancouver history, police recommend that 60 people be charged with everything from assault to breaking and entering after the downtown Stanley Cup riot last June.
It might be psychological. The Vancouver Canucks played well into June, losing to the Boston Bruins in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
The firing of Arizona coach Mike Stoops on Tuesday wasn't completely unexpected. The Wildcats had been on a slide since late last season and didn't appear to be on the verge of any big breakthroughs.
The Boston Bruins turned to their past to celebrate their latest Stanley Cup victory, inviting Bobby Orr and other members of the 1972 champions to help raise the franchise's sixth banner to the TD Garden rafters.
Team overviews of all the teams in the NHL.