- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Boston Bruins Items
Eight days ago, George McPhee wasn't showing his hand ahead of the trade deadline, not a surprise given his reputation as a general manager who works behind the scenes without disclosing much information. But the man in charge of the Washington Capitals' front office made one thing clear.
The Detroit Red Wings won their 23rd straight home game, setting an NHL multiple-season mark and holding on to beat the San Jose Sharks 3-2 Sunday.
When Mike Knuble was playing for the Boston Bruins and still trying to find a permanent role in the NHL, his brother Steve watched games with a keen eye on the bench more than the ice at the start.
Injured Buffalo Sabres coach Lindy Ruff won't be behind the team's bench for Wednesday's game against the Boston Bruins.
Thirty games remain for the Washington Capitals. The trade deadline is three weeks away. Tick. Tock.
The last time Tim Thomas came to the District, his decision to skip the Boston Bruins' trip to the White House was front and center. He couldn't save himself from the spotlight and scrutiny.
Brooks Laich hopped on crutches down a hallway at Verizon Center on Sunday.
Coming out of the NHL All-Star break, the Washington Capitals should be rested and refreshed. All-Star defenseman Dennis Wideman and call-ups Cody Eakin and Joel Rechlicz were the only ones playing over the past several days.