- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Boston Red Sox
Latest Boston Red Sox Items
Seattle Mariners outfielder Milton Bradley has been suspended for one game and fined following his ejection against the Boston Red Sox last weekend.
Pedro Martinez has virtually ruled out a return to the major leagues and says he is on his way to retirement.
Former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling is set to deliver the commencement address at the New England Institute of Technology in Rhode Island.
If Chicago has been willing to believe that a cow caused the Great Chicago Fire, maybe it will buy this one: The White Sox got the idea to throw the 1919 World Series after the Cubs did the same thing one year earlier.
Boston Red Sox manager Terry Francona has shuffled his lineup by taking struggling left fielder Carl Crawford out for Saturday's game against the Toronto Blue Jays.
A group of American investors led by Boston executive Thomas DiBenedetto is expected to sign a deal Friday to buy three-time Italian champion Roma.
Connecticut basketball star Kemba Walker says he's a little nervous about appearing at Yankee Stadium.
Carlos Delgado officially gave up Wednesday on coming back from a hip injury, announcing his retirement from baseball two years after he was sidelined with 473 career home runs.
Jim Calhoun was excited to return to Fenway Park to throw out the ceremonial first pitch. The longtime Red Sox fan is in no rush to decide whether to return as coach of Connecticut.