- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Boston Red Sox
Latest Boston Red Sox Items
Clay Buchholz pitched two-hit ball for four scoreless innings and the Boston Red Sox beat the Toronto Blue Jays 3-1 on Friday.
Phil Hughes couldn't overcome some sloppy defense to allow two unearned runs in the third inning of the Minnesota Twins' 4-3 loss Thursday to the Boston Red Sox.
John Lackey gave up three runs over 2 2-3 innings in his first spring training start for the Boston Red Sox, a 5-4 split-squad loss to the Miami Marlins on Tuesday.
The lineup flap between the Boston Red Sox and Miami Marlins seems to have simmered down.
Jon Lester allowed one hit over three scoreless innings in his delayed first spring training start and David Ortiz hit his first home run of the exhibition season Monday as the Boston Red Sox beat the Tampa Bay Rays 6-2.
Clay Buchholz pitched three hitless innings, Mike Carp hit a long homer and the Boston Red Sox beat a Pittsburgh Pirates split squad 4-1 on Sunday.
A large number of overdose deaths continue to concern health officials, the Pawtucket Red Sox look to stay in Pawtucket and Brown University celebrates an important milestone. Here are five things to know in Rhode Island:
Bud Norris pitched three shutout innings in his second start of the spring, and the Baltimore Orioles beat the Boston Red Sox 7-3 on Saturday in the first of two split squad games between the teams.
Kevin Gausman pitched three scoreless innings against a lineup of Boston Red Sox big leaguers, and the Baltimore Orioles cruised to a 13-2 victory in a split-squad game Saturday night.