- Outrage as Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
Latest boston university Items
You wouldn't normally think of bricks-and-mortar stores as major innovators concerned about patent lawsuits, but Eddie Bauer is one of a number of traditional companies warning Washington it's worried.
When the White House nominated David Weil to be in charge of wage enforcement for the Labor Department, officials stressed his weighty academic credentials as a Boston University professor and Harvard University researcher.
Alex Chiasson scored the tiebreaking goal at 12:07 of the second period, and Dallas defeated the Washington Capitals 2-1 on Saturday night to give Lindy Ruff his first victory as coach of the Stars.
Rick Pitino remembers the training meals at the pizza place where his Boston University teams ate more than 30 years ago.
Theologians and policy experts have been voicing their views this week on whether a U.S. military strike against Syria is justified — and many are saying no.
Months before the NFL and former players agreed to settle their concussion-related lawsuits, a Detroit-based neurologist began what he calls a "landmark study" on the brains of 50 former players.
New research suggests that the idea of being “spiritual but not religious” rarely plays out in the way people define spirituality and live out their faith. Rather than being at odds, religiosity and spirituality often intersect in daily life.
A former college football star who disappeared in the Michigan wilderness during a fishing trip died of pneumonia caused by inhaling his vomit, after he became disoriented possibly because of a painkiller combined with having a degenerative brain disease, according to a report released Thursday.
President Obama left a high-level international summit Tuesday without having secured the major breakthrough on Syria he'd hoped to achieve.