- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Bowe R. Bergdahl
"I'm hoping to meet him again and ask him why it's taken so long to get Bowe back, when they've gotten back three hikers in Iran and sent Navy SEALs to get [American aid worker Jessica Buchanan] from Africa" in 2012, he said. "These are civilians and that's fine. But why can't you get back somebody who raised his hand to serve his country, [especially if] they know where he is. Why can't they get him back?"