- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bowie Police
Two men were shot, one fatally, overnight as they left a TGI Friday's in Bowie after an argument, police officials said.
Election results still in doubt but not McDonnell; Evans' challenger quits, say victim of 'intimidation campaign'; Nationals' Ramos kidnapped in Venezuela; Bowie Police: Girls Scouts robbed of cookie dough; Occupy Wall Streeters marching to D.C.; Thousands arrested in D.C. for expired tags, registration; Maryland residents filing civil rights case against new redistricting; D.C. juvenile justice agency settles with ex-employee.