- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - boxing
Heritage Christian is known for its offense, yet it was defense that earned the Eagles their fifth state title.
The highly anticipated rematch between British fighters Carl Froch and George Groves for the WBA and IBF super-middleweight titles will be at Wembley Stadium on May 31.
The San Jose Sharks made a simple change to rally for a comeback victory over the Philadelphia Flyers. They started shooting the puck.
What if Ali couldn't have beaten Liston? Most of the sports world believed the challenger had little chance. But maybe, given his speed and unique boxing skills, Ali could have beaten Liston, fixed fight or not. The questions surrounding the outcome, though, are greater because of these FBI documents.
After a long day of working with elementary age students and teenagers, some teachers just need a break, and the chance to blow off a bit of steam.
While the NBA All-Star dunk contest had come under increasing scrutiny for a lack of originality and an increase in gimmicks, Washington's John Wall insisted some new ideas are out there, if people know where to look.
George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watchman acquitted in the fatal killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, will again be stepping into the public eye by taking on rapper DMX in a celebrity boxing match.
Bringing together the rival bodies of boxing and mixed martial arts is no small feat. But there is one common cause on which they can agree - the need for brain trauma research.
Ukrainian heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko says his trip to New York was not just about enjoying his first Super Bowl. Foremost on his mind these days is bringing attention to the political crisis in the former Soviet republic.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison will allow club boxing 54 years after a student died from injuries suffered during a championship match.
Right now about the only thing that can slow down the streaking GW Colonials are injuries. Another one struck in Wednesday win over La Salle when point guard Joe McDonald left in the first half with a hip injury.
Former Detroit Lions running back Jahvid Best is suing the NFL and helmet maker Riddell after concussion problems helped cut short his career.
Tonya Cardoza spent 14 seasons on UConn's bench, and knows just how tough the Huskies are at their best.
Junior welterweight Lamont Peterson returns to the ring Saturday night in his hometown, looking to protect his place among the elite in the 140-pound weight class.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. knows his audience, there's no doubt.