- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest boxing Items
Jimmy Clausen and Tom Zbikowski both saw the NFL work stoppage coming and were ready to fill the void in their schedule.
Having captured just about everything else — including eight world titles and a seat in Congress back home — it was time for Manny Pacquiao to win over the nation's capital.
Caroline Wozniacki showed her fighting spirit Tuesday on center court and then dealt a knockout punch to the tall tale of the kangaroo that briefly upstaged her tennis at the Australian Open.
Is boxing really a sport? Not everyone would agree that it is, although the "sweet science" lives on, precariously, in the cable TV listings. Boxing as a recreation has all but disappeared save on college campuses, where it survives as a team sport.