- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Boy Scouts
A Boy Scout is a member of a Scouting organization. There are thousands of national Scouting organizations or federations; these are grouped into six international Scouting associations with some non-aligned organizations. Many of these use Boy Scouts in their name, including:* World Organization of the Scout Movement** List of World Organization of the Scout Movement members* World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts** List of World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts members* Union Internationale des Guides et Scouts d′Europe* World Federation of Independent Scouts* Order of World Scouts* Confédération Européenne de Scoutisme* List of non-aligned Scouting organizations* Many Scouting organizations have a Boy Scouts section, or Scout section, see: Age groups in Scouting and Guiding - Source: Wikipedia
Magnolia Plantation and Gardens is opening its gates to young people who are members of organized groups.
A federal appeals court Friday revived a lawsuit filed by the parents of two Washoe County school children over a mandatory uniform policy at a Reno elementary school, saying a slogan logo that reads "Tomorrow's Leaders" amounts to compelled speech and carries First Amendment implications.
When it comes to gays and the Boy Scouts, President Obama and the youth organization he serves as honorary president have agreed to disagree.
Six men who claimed they were sexually abused by an Oregon Boy Scouts leader in the 1980s have settled their lawsuits against the group's national organization for undisclosed amounts, the plaintiffs' attorney said Wednesday.