- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Boyko Borissov
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said in a statement Monday that it was a "real coup" for the eastern European country to host "such a prestigious international tournament with a rich heritage and sporting traditions."
"This is a real coup for Bulgaria being chosen to host such a prestigious international tournament with a rich heritage and sporting traditions," Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said in a statement on Monday. "The recent growth of golf in our country will have the opportunity to be showcased around the world."