- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
Topic - Brad Bannon
By studying that data, the defense learned for the first time that genetic material from several males had been found in the accuser"s underwear and body but that none was from any lacrosse player, lawyer Brad Bannon said at District Attorney Mike Nifong"s ethics trial.
"It just kept getting worse," said Mr. Bannon, who represented David Evans.