- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Brad Bannon
"We said to them, 'Look, the harm that has been done to these young men by the state of North Carolina can only be, can only begin to be undone, by the state of North Carolina," " Mr. Bannon said.
Mr. Bannon said it wasn"t until Oct. 27, more than six months after learning about the test results from Mr. Meehan, that Mr. Nifong finally gave the defense the raw test data from DNA Security.