- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Brad Bergesen
Carlos Quentin and the San Diego Padres agreed to a $27 million, three-year contract covering 2013-15.
Ty Wigginton hit a tie-breaking three-run homer in the seventh and Brad Bergesen pitched six strong innings to lead the Baltimore Orioles to a 9-1 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday night.
Brad Bergesen pitched a seven-hitter, and the Baltimore Orioles withstood Jose Bautista's major league-leading 47th home run and ruined the debut of right-hander Kyle Drabek with a 3-1 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays on Wednesday night.
Brad Bergesen pitched a two-hitter for his first win in nearly three months and the surging Baltimore Orioles beat the Cleveland Indians 3-1 Wednesday night.
"I think every player in the field made a play," he said. "That gives you confidence."
"I felt like I threw the ball well, but there were a couple bad pitches that just killed me," Bergesen said. "They've got a great lineup — the 3-4-5 guys are as tough as it gets in the game — but the guys lower down beat me."