- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
Topic - Brad Boyes
Nick Bjugstad snapped out of his scoring slump and spoiled Drew MacIntyre's first NHL start.
Roberto Luongo got the best of his former goalie teammate yet again.
Alex Ovechkin rebounded from his Olympic disappointment.
Ovechkin scored the go-ahead goal in the third period and had two assists and Troy Brouwer had two power-play goals Thursday night, lifting the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 victory over the Florida Panthers.
Alex Ovechkin scored the go-ahead goal in the third period and had two assists and Troy Brouwer had two power-play goals Thursday night in the Caps' 5-4 win over Florida.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — After hitting goal posts all night, Brad Boyes and the Florida Panthers at last got a friendly bounce in the shootout.
SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) — Florida coach Peter Horachek found beating his old team very satisfying — even after the Panthers made it more difficult than it should've been.
It was the final straw for Bruce Boudreau's Washington Capitals, a 5-1 loss on Nov. 26 at the Buffalo Sabres, who were missing nine regulars. The Sabres were more or less their minor-league affiliate, the Rochester Americans.
Terry Pegula's influence and deep pockets as the Buffalo Sabres new owner quickly paid off for the team at the NHL's trading deadline.
"I would have loved to score more. If I did, maybe I'd still be in St. Louis," Boyes said. "But I love where I'm going. I'm looking forward to it."
He just adds to our offensive depth."