- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Brad Boyes Items
Nick Bjugstad snapped out of his scoring slump and spoiled Drew MacIntyre's first NHL start.
Roberto Luongo got the best of his former goalie teammate yet again.
Alex Ovechkin rebounded from his Olympic disappointment.
Ovechkin scored the go-ahead goal in the third period and had two assists and Troy Brouwer had two power-play goals Thursday night, lifting the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 victory over the Florida Panthers.
Alex Ovechkin scored the go-ahead goal in the third period and had two assists and Troy Brouwer had two power-play goals Thursday night in the Caps' 5-4 win over Florida.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — After hitting goal posts all night, Brad Boyes and the Florida Panthers at last got a friendly bounce in the shootout.
SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) — Florida coach Peter Horachek found beating his old team very satisfying — even after the Panthers made it more difficult than it should've been.
It was the final straw for Bruce Boudreau's Washington Capitals, a 5-1 loss on Nov. 26 at the Buffalo Sabres, who were missing nine regulars. The Sabres were more or less their minor-league affiliate, the Rochester Americans.
Terry Pegula's influence and deep pockets as the Buffalo Sabres new owner quickly paid off for the team at the NHL's trading deadline.