- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
Latest Brad Brownell Items
Tony Bennett was named the ACC coach of the year Tuesday by the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
Clemson keeps pulling out the close ones and it has them on the cusp of an historic season and perhaps on to the edge of the NCAA tournament bubble.
Seth Allen had 20 points to lead Maryland (15-14, 7-9). Allen's final basket gave the Terrapins a 71-70 lead with 1:27 to go.
Clemson's Damarcus Harrison knew coming in he'd have to make an important shot. He just didn't think he'd have to wait nearly 49 minutes to do it.
A look at five things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference this week:
Travis McKie's first season at Wake Forest ended with a long losing streak.
It was the kind of Clemson victory K.J. McDaniels had envisioned all season - one where he's not doing all the work.
Clemson coach Brad Brownell has waited for some timely offense to go with the Tigers' staunch defense. Unfortunately, No. 17 Virginia accomplished that blend on Saturday.
Steve Vasturia made sure Notre Dame didn't let Clemson rally back and force a third overtime.