- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Brad Carson
Rep. Dan Boren, the lone Democrat in Oklahoma's congressional delegation and the scion of one of the state's most powerful men, will not seek re-election to a fourth term next year, three Democrats close to the congressman said Tuesday.
He also said a slate of strong Democratic candidates would give the party a chance to retain the eastern Oklahoma seat.
Mr. Carson said he plans to begin organizing his election campaign and will make a formal announcement later.