- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
Latest Brad Carson Items
George Allen on Monday was among the first Republican U.S. Senate candidates to publicly condemn Missouri Rep. and Senate candidate W. Todd Akin's remarks on pregnancy and rape as he tries to join a sizable list of political comebacks that first began with an ill-timed bout of foot-in-mouth disease.
Rep. Dan Boren, the lone Democrat in Oklahoma's congressional delegation and the scion of one of the state's most powerful men, will not seek re-election to a fourth term next year, three Democrats close to the congressman said Tuesday.