- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Brad Dayspring
Here's a taste of what Democrats can expect to hear from their GOP opponents in this year's elections: "Obamacare is a vehicle that drives home a bigger problem Democrats have with voters: Either they didn't understand the law they championed, which makes them inept, or they blatantly lied about what this law would do, which makes them dishonest," says Brad Dayspring, the chief spokesman for the National Republican Senatorial Committee.
"We're not going to do business with people who profit off of attacking Republicans," NRSC spokesman Brad Dayspring told the New York Times in November. "Purity for profit is a disease that threatens the Republican Party."