- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
Latest Brad Garrett Items
Got a goofy older brother? Parents you still live with even though you're grown up? An unconventional friendship?
If September is what first comes to mind when considering new television shows, there are some 82 reasons to think again.
Luciano staying put
Common Sense Media, a nonprofit group dedicated to improving the entertainment lives of families, provides reviews of the latest movies from a parenting perspective. For more reviews, click on www.commonsensemedia.org.
Pixar's long-awaited "Ratatouille" has so far passed the critical taste test, with the country's most discerning palates raving about how it has "all the right ingredients" and makes for a "delicious meal." For those of us Pixar die-hards who even loved "Cars," however, the animated film about rodents in the kitchen is missing a vital spice.